sábado, 16 de maio de 2015

C'est Magnifique May's Kit

Hello! Solange Marques here today. I'd like to share with you some projects I created using the C'est Magnifique May Kit. I used the May Main Kit to make four layouts and two cards.

My first layout is: "First Love"
My grandson and his little friend. She always says that she'll marry him when they grow up. 

Personal Supplies: acrylic gesso, crackle paste, PanPastels, pen



The second layout: "Love You"
For this layout I used many layers of papers and a lot of textures.
 
Personal Supplies: modeling paste, acrylic gesso, spray ink, crackle paste, metallic rub-on, acrylic paint




The third layout: "By the Sea"
I expanded my photo using acrylic paints to extend the landscape.

Personal Supplies: acrylic gesso, modeling paste, acrylic paint, stamps



My last layout: "So cute"
My granddaughter when she was a baby.

 Personal Supplies: acrylic paints, acrylic gesso and stamps



Finally, my two cards:

 Personal Supplies: watercolor and metallic rub-on



 Personal Supplies: acrylic gesso, acrylic paints and stamps


I hope you enjoyed my work! Make sure to check out the kits in the Store.


2 comentários:

  1. Solange,
    I am always so in awe of your art! Your layouts - each one - is absolutely gorgeous! And, your cards are quite beautiful as well! I always enjoy my visits to your blog!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. You are genius! What a great way to use all those pieces parts of paper we all have. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ResponderExcluir